SUSAN's SEX SUPPORT
Having sex is a choice you need to make responsibly
It is a life changing experience full of pleasure and danger
Please consider your choices carefully and BE SAFE!

N * E * W .... L * O * C * A * T * I * O * N ..... F * O * R ..... T * H * I * S ..... M * E * S * S * A * G * E ..... B * O * A * R * D
- please post new threads
here.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Index!  

how to masterbate?

April 3 2004 at 4:52 PM
keisha leigh  (no login)

i dont have a sex life and want to masterbate meself but not sure how. im a female and wondering how to get good masterbation by myself and orgasms.
plese help me!!

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Susan
(Login Xuxan)
Forum Owner

Re: how to masterbate?

April 3 2004, 7:44 PM 

Keisha

Just touch your body wherever it feels good. Touch anywhere on your body - ears - nipples - clitoris - knees - ANYWHERE. Try different touches - hard, soft, rub, scratch, tickle, back and forth, in circles.

DON"T worry about orgasms. Orgasms will happen when you feel comfortable touching your body and you learn what feels good and what feels better. Orgasms are not for beginners - they only happen when you know your body really well.

Just relax and enjoy what you feel. Masturbation is about feeling good.

Susan

Anonymous
(no login)

Re: Re: how to masterbate?

April 3 2004, 8:16 PM 

try rubbing your clitoris with your fingers. You can also try using a dildo.

becka
(no login)

masterbateing is easy

April 23 2004, 1:39 AM 

don't worry, every one is not sure at first. But the real way to
masterbate (good) is your own way. It's like talking, every one
can do it ,but yet everone has a diferent voice. The key is just
try everything that you can think of,and never forget, practice
makes perfect!!!!! :) have fun

Eric
(no login)

Masterbating

May 19 2004, 7:02 PM 

yea i need new ways my is kinda getting old got any ideas

Susan
(Login Xuxan)
Forum Owner

Re: Masterbating

May 19 2004, 10:32 PM 

The best masturbation is the masturbation you have fine-tuned until you do it perfectly. So, if it is getting old it must not be too perfect. Since I have no idea what you are doing, I have no idea what to suggest. You can use anything to masturbate with that you can imagine--feathers, water, rubber gloved hands, - anything- all that limits you is your imagination.

Big John
(no login)

Here you go keisha leigh (female masturbation techniques)

May 21 2004, 8:27 PM 

(female masturbation techniques)

Introduction

Ok ladies, let’s have a look at some different techniques that will work to get you off. A great many of women can only attain orgasm through manual stimulation. There are a few who can achieve orgasm through intercourse alone. Anyway, here are some techniques that might add a little variety to your masturbation play

Direct clitoral stimulation:

Rolling, rolling, rolling – ok, for this technique you need to place your thumb and forefinger around the clitoris and gently roll it in between your fingers. You can start off with a slow gentle roll and then gradually pick up the pace and the pressure according to what feels good to you.

Circular rub – I generally find that if I am in a hurry this technique works wonders. Just take your first two fingers from either hand and place them over top of you clitoris. Then begin moving them in a circular motion over top of the clitoris. You can vary the speed and pressure easily with this technique. I find that if I use this one I can reach orgasm in under a minute. If you want to change the feel slightly just add your favorite lube and everything becomes very slippery.

Tapping – This technique is a little different and it’s not for everyone, as with anything some things will work for some people and not for others. For this one I use my left hand to pull the pussy lips back out of the way so that the clitoris is very exposed. Then with my index finger on my right hand I lightly begin tapping the fingertip gently on the clitoris. It results in a very delicious sensation that builds to a point where you just can’t hold it back anymore.

Combination – There is nothing that gets me wetter faster than using a combination of both hands. Have your fingers from one hand playing with your clitoris, stimulating it however you wish. Take the other hand and place two or three fingers inside your vagina and begin thrusting. Basically you’re simulating intercourse with this action and it works rather nicely in tandem with the clitoral stimulation and can bring you to a rocking orgasm!

Waterworks:

Water is your friend. It can be used in a multitude of ways to get you off! Try these out. Please avoid sending strong streams of water directly into your vagina as that can be potentially dangerous.

Running Water – I’m sure you’ve all stuck your hands under the water flow when you’re filling the tub for your bath to check the temperature of the water. Now, just imagine that same water flow landing on your clitoris. It’s a wild feeling. This is the first way that I ever got off, before I even realized what it was that it was doing. The only thing you need for this one is some time and a bathtub. Hopefully your bathtub will be shaped properly so that you can slide your butt down against the end of the tub and position yourself so that the water flow will land on your clitoris. It’s best to start of with a lighter water flow and gradually work up to a higher pressure flow. Make sure that you test the warmth of the water before sticking your pussy under it, wouldn’t want to get scalded in that area!

Water Spray – this on is just a bit of a variation on the one above. In this instance just place your thumb or finger over the faucet and then direct the spray so that it falls directly on your clitoris.

Shower Massage – this is a great one if you’ve got one of those Shower Massage devices because you can pick whether it pulses or comes out in a steady spray. There are many options. You’ll have to experiment with them to see what works best for you. Here again, you can adjust the pressure and temperature of the spray to whatever you’d like them to be. I’ve found on occasion that using cold water produces a different feeling than the warm water.

Jacuzzi Jive – If you’re lucky, you will have private access to a jacuzzi and you’ll be able to take advantage of the water flow from the jets! This is one to be careful with since the flow of water from the jets has considerably more pressure behind it than that from the shower or bathtub. My recommendation is to start a fair distance back from the jets and then move yourself closer to find the pressure level that works for you. All you need to do is position yourself so that the water flow lands directly on your vagina and clitoris. Once you’ve found the right spot let yourself go and enjoy the warm water and indulge in a little fantasy.

Good Vibrations:

Vibrators are handy little gadgets and in my opinion every woman should have one tucked away in a drawer for those moments when you really need it. Vibrators are primarily used for clitoral stimulation but can also be used vaginally or anally if you prefer. You can try different combinations out to see which you like best.

Clit rub – Vibrators are great for clitoral control since you can change alter the speed of the vibration easily and bring yourself to the edge and then slow it down again. Pressure is a key factor as well. You may also want to try rubbing the vibrator over your inner thighs and around your pussy lips and even up over your nipples. Masturbation doesn’t have to be confined to just the clitoral area.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let us know how you made out. LOL

jamie
(no login)

Masterbation

May 29 2004, 5:01 AM 

Hi

i am a man and i only have one way to masterbate and that is rubbing my fingers up and down my penis. do you know any other ways to masterbate

Susan
(Login Xuxan)
Forum Owner

Re: Masterbation

May 29 2004, 1:41 PM 

I am not sure why you need any other way if that way works. But you can use your whole hand- both hands around it, surround yourself with a pillow or a towel or someting else that feels good and push in and out of it, use a soapy wash cloth in the shower or bath, use sex toys, use lubrication, use whipped cream, jello - other food with texture as a lubrication - try stroking your penis fast , slow, hard, soiftly. Use your imagination - anything is possible.

Susan

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Index!  
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Rather read my Blog... Soapblog

Search this site and my site created in response to the Katrina disaster
with disability resources for every state!