Return to Main Page  

Re: BOOM and a puff of smoke!

May 11 2004 at 1:44 PM
MK & Lil  (no login)

Response to Re: BOOM and a puff of smoke!

"Man this stuff is hard to see in." MK said as he stuck his head up right in the smoke. "Blah [i]Cough .... cough[/i] and tastes bad to." MK put his head back down and rubbed his eyes with his paws to get the smoke out. "Maybe I should back up." He looked around in the smoke again. "Ummmm which [i]Cough ...[/i] Way did I [i]Cough ... cough[/i] come from again?" He put his head back down

Lil was getting worrried the smoke was getting bigger. "Oh man I gotta get someplace higher." She climbed up on the trash can which didn't help much cause the smoke had reached her. "Oh man this stuff is [i]Cough[/i] yucky tasting." The smoke was getting into her eyes and making it hard to see. "Meow [i]Cough .... cough[/i] meow."

MK's ear perked up at the sound of his sister's meows. so he took in some coughing breaths and meowed to. "Me... [i]Cough ...cough[/i] ow meow [i]cough...[/i] Me [i]cough[/i] ow."

Respond to this message   
Responses

Find more forums on Role PlayingCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

[ Character List ] [ Powers & Magic ] [ Magic Items ] [ Rules & Guidelines ] [ Kitten Info ] [ Cat Tales ] [ Summary Page ] [ Players ]
"Jellicle Cats come out tonight ~
Jellicle Cats come one come all:
The Jellicle Moon is shining bright -
Jellicles come to the Jellicle Ball." ~T.S. Elliott

Search: for

1-12-01~ Guess What!! We won an award!! :o)