Return to Main Page  

Re: -Growls-

May 24 2004 at 8:35 PM
Lil & MK  (no login)

Response to Re: -Growls-

MK's ears perked up at the sound of water. "Ummm bath? who needs a bath?" He said as he walkd aound. " I can see just ow fine." He accidently smacked right into Riamonie. The little black kitten shook his head.

Lil just amirked she like getting wet. She hopped under the water and started getting her fur we and then would shake it everywhere. "Hehe meow I like water." The little white kitten watched as her brother smacked into Riamonie. "Hehe you were saying MK?"

"S ...sorry didn't mean to bump into you." MK said to Riamonie. He gave alittle sigh and ut his head down. "Ok I'll do it I'll get wet." He gave Riamonie a rub with his head to tell her he really was sorry then walked slowly back.

He then sat with his tail to one side and his head down. "But I won't like it." Lil splashed her haws in the puddle for awhile. She then shook her self off and walked over to Riamonie. "Hello. I'm Lil." Sh lookd at the rat. "Wow you must have had to practice alot to catch rats. I ... well me and MK caught a fish once and it almost drowned us both."

Respond to this message   
Responses

• -Purr- - Riamonie on May 25, 2004, 7:57 AM
  •  
  • -Purr- - Riamonie on May 25, 2004, 7:57 AM
  •  
Find more forums on Role PlayingCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

[ Character List ] [ Powers & Magic ] [ Magic Items ] [ Rules & Guidelines ] [ Kitten Info ] [ Cat Tales ] [ Summary Page ] [ Players ]
"Jellicle Cats come out tonight ~
Jellicle Cats come one come all:
The Jellicle Moon is shining bright -
Jellicles come to the Jellicle Ball." ~T.S. Elliott

Search: for

1-12-01~ Guess What!! We won an award!! :o)