<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Main Page  

ATTN Tugger and Felina

July 11 2003 at 9:14 AM
Clepsida  (Login Clepsida)

Clepsida tried the salmon pocket. "Hmmm...interesting. Pretty good, actually." She'd never had fancy food like this before. Most of what she'd lived on was either raw or deep fat fried. "So, where is this Bustopher fellow anyway?"

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

Felina
(Login MsJellicle)
Nick and Sim

Re: ATTN Tugger and Felina

July 11 2003, 9:35 PM 

Felina shrugged her shoulders. "I've never met him. But this food certainly is delicious."

(ooc: Sorry I haven't posted more. I'm been kinda burned out a little on RPing....but I'm starting get get out of that phase, I hope.)

Respond to this message   
Tugger
(no login)

*munching*

July 12 2003, 6:27 AM 

Tugger nodded munching away. "yeah, delicious, sister. Bustopher lived in town, the posh area of town of course, can't see him around anywhere at the moment. But he does come to call on us once in a while. He's a very sophisticated cat." Tugger reached for tuna chunk in caviar-sauce. He kinda liked to imagine himself as sophisticated too. "Great Tom to talk to." he said stuffing the tuna chunk into his mouth and licking his lips. "Felina, try one of those...heavenly..mmh."

Respond to this message   

Felina
(Login MsJellicle)
Nick and Sim

Re: *munching*

July 13 2003, 5:14 PM 

Felina tried the offered food from Tugger. "Mmm...that's very good what is-" Her head turned as she noticed everyone gathering around the old tom she had heard called Deuteronomy. "What's going on? Everyone seems to be gathering around that tom. It seems important." She glanced at Tugger, then Clepsida, then back to Tugger.

(ooc: See the thread titled "EVERYONE")

Respond to this message   
Tuggs
(no login)

*ok..*

July 14 2003, 2:23 PM 

Ok MsJellicle, I posted up top, meet you there )

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Main Page  
Find more forums on Role PlayingCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2018 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

[ Character List ] [ Powers & Magic ] [ Magic Items ] [ Rules & Guidelines ] [ Kitten Info ] [ Cat Tales ] [ Summary Page ] [ Players ]
"Jellicle Cats come out tonight ~
Jellicle Cats come one come all:
The Jellicle Moon is shining bright -
Jellicles come to the Jellicle Ball." ~T.S. Elliott

Search: for

1-12-01~ Guess What!! We won an award!! :o)