<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Main Page  

BOOM and a puff of smoke!

May 2 2004 at 6:41 PM
Mistofelees  (no login)

OOC- Mk, Lil, Since she left..O.o im moving on to the next day, lol.

BIC- Mistofelees awoke with a start brown hues searching for his partners. Lil, Mk and..Wasn't their a girl here last night? Hmm..She must have slipped out during the night or early morning. He gave a great yawn and wathed the two kittens sleep. Slowely getting up and tiptoeing, as to not wake the kittens, went into the experimental part of the box. Oh boi.
He took out the spellbook and looked up a spell for creating healing potion. He read down the lists of ingredients.
Ingredients:
1/2 a scoop of swivel snar
4 TS of bats blood
2 strings of magical fur
and 1 role of gauze
hmm..Didn't seem to hard. He followed the ingrediants and mixed them all together, except one. The strands of fur. Every time he used his fur in something..well..it didn't come out well. He Took a deep breath and pulled a few strands from his tail and dropped them in. POOF! A large bang came from the mix as smoke filled the entire box and seeped through the cracks to the outside.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Lil & MK
(no login)

Re: BOOM and a puff of smoke!

May 6 2004, 6:51 PM 

MK's ear tithed bit as he openned his eyes. He looked around. "Dang I fell asleep." He said then he looked at Lil and nudged her with his nose. "Lil wakeup. come on." Lil turnned and smack MK with her tail which made him sneeze.

MK Decided to let Lil alone and go looking for Misto. He quietly walked away and that was when he noticed the smoke comming from the box. Lil in the mean time stretched and stood up. She looked where MK was at. "Hmmm wonder where he could be at." So she walked until she found him. "Hey MK How come ... Is that smoke?" MK Looked at Lil and nodded.

Lil looked at it and cocked her head at it. "Hey MK?" But MK wasn't near her. Lil Looked around. "MK? MK?" She then spotted him trying to creap towards the box. "Hey what!" MK looked back and put his paw to his nose. Lil Talked more quietly as she watch M trying o creap closer. "What are you doing?" MK Didn't look back. "Don't worry about what I am doing." He said. Lil Laid down and clenched her teeth together.

Respond to this message   
Mistofelees
(no login)

May 6 2004, 7:11 PM 

He coughed and dropped himself down the the ground. Clean air was always near the ground. He figured that outfrom his own experience. He crept through the doorand looked around. Yeah. Better find Mk and Lil before the smoke finds them. Then he should let everything clear. "Mk? Lil? You around here?" He squinted as he continued to crawl slowely..inching around by using the tips of his front and back paws, rear end arched up and tail swinging back and fourth. He didn't have the power to sence when others were close by. So he couldn't detect them.

Respond to this message   
MK & Lil
(no login)

May 11 2004, 1:44 PM 

"Man this stuff is hard to see in." MK said as he stuck his head up right in the smoke. "Blah [i]Cough .... cough[/i] and tastes bad to." MK put his head back down and rubbed his eyes with his paws to get the smoke out. "Maybe I should back up." He looked around in the smoke again. "Ummmm which [i]Cough ...[/i] Way did I [i]Cough ... cough[/i] come from again?" He put his head back down

Lil was getting worrried the smoke was getting bigger. "Oh man I gotta get someplace higher." She climbed up on the trash can which didn't help much cause the smoke had reached her. "Oh man this stuff is [i]Cough[/i] yucky tasting." The smoke was getting into her eyes and making it hard to see. "Meow [i]Cough .... cough[/i] meow."

MK's ear perked up at the sound of his sister's meows. so he took in some coughing breaths and meowed to. "Me... [i]Cough ...cough[/i] ow meow [i]cough...[/i] Me [i]cough[/i] ow."

Respond to this message   
Mistofelees
(no login)

May 11 2004, 7:08 PM 

His ears purked upwards and he listened closely. Mk was somewhere on his left and lil somewhere on his right. He stopped himself and layed low to the ground. Ah jeeze..What was that spell for light. He closed his eyes and mumbled something, holding up his hand he waved it around franticly, hoping it would catch the kittens eyes. His hand had seemed to turn into a giant lightbulb. He kept his face close to the ground, but he was loosing air at a rather fast pace. "MK! LIL! "

Respond to this message   
MK & Lil
(no login)

May 14 2004, 9:07 AM 

MK could see the light but not much since the smoke did get to him. Lil saw it alot closer and stumbled off the trashcan rolling right over to her big brother. "Oh hi Misto [i]Cough[/i] Nice weather?" MK was finding it hard to stay below the smoke being he kept trying to go over it by climbing trash cans.

He finally reached Misto and MK started rubbing his eyes. "Ow man that .... that .... Well what ever it is keeps burning my eyes." He tried to get it to stop but rubbing made it worse.

Respond to this message   
Mistofelees
(no login)

May 16 2004, 3:11 PM 

"He wrapped an arm around Lil and another at Mk. Bah. He made a switch, if he was, where he thought he was, then the exit should be dirctly infront of him. He took MK in his mouth and put him on his own back, Mk got a piggy back ride! He then took Lil in his mouth and ran to the door as fast as he could. Well..actually it was a bunch of blankets that was blocking the exit, he tore them down and escaped to the outside.

Respond to this message   
Lil & MK
(no login)

May 16 2004, 9:22 PM 

"Weeee [i]Cough[/i] This is fun." MK said while on Misto's back. Lil was very comfy bein held onto by Misto's mouth. "You know somehow this reminds me of when I was weeee little baby kitten." She said with a little giggle.

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Main Page  
Find more forums on Role PlayingCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

[ Character List ] [ Powers & Magic ] [ Magic Items ] [ Rules & Guidelines ] [ Kitten Info ] [ Cat Tales ] [ Summary Page ] [ Players ]
"Jellicle Cats come out tonight ~
Jellicle Cats come one come all:
The Jellicle Moon is shining bright -
Jellicles come to the Jellicle Ball." ~T.S. Elliott

Search: for

1-12-01~ Guess What!! We won an award!! :o)