<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Main Page  

Into the yard..

May 18 2004 at 3:46 PM
Mk, Lil!  (no login)

The exit of the box came to the junkyard and his, once white and black coat was suddently pure black. He dropped Lil from his mouth and rolled Mk off his back. "Sorry." He blinked and coughed, black smoke emitting from his mouth as he attempted at breathing fresh air in. He looked at the kittens to see how much damage was done to their coats. Looks like he might have to get the hose!

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Riamonie
(no login)

-Grrr-

May 19 2004, 8:54 AM 

Riamonie hissed and coughed at the smoke. 'Ew!' She sneezed, right on him. 'Serves you right!' she hissed and ran off.

Respond to this message   
Lil and MK
(no login)

Re: -Grrr-

May 19 2004, 9:01 PM 

"Hey who was that?" MK asked while rubbing his smoke filled eyes. "I think it was a girl cat." Lil said trying to shake the smoke stuff off her fur and she sat down and tried to clean her fur a bit.

"Yuck. What were you trying to do?" Lil asked as she looked to Misto. "Hisss. Why can't I get this to stop burnning my eyes?" MK said as he rubbed more.

Respond to this message   
Riamonie
(no login)

Re: -Growls-

May 20 2004, 12:37 PM 

'Me' Riamonie hissed, coming out from the shadows... 'Well' She said, rubbing his eye and tickling his chin with her tail. 'I live here' Riamonie continued. She flicked the jewel, which was on her black leather colar, twice.

Respond to this message   
Mistofelees
(no login)

May 20 2004, 4:08 PM 

He couldn't help but watch the female cat. Then, widening his eyes he shook his head. "No, no no! Don't rub it! Don't!" He then went over to get that almighty hose. A long green hose, to be exact. And with a simpkle turn of the knob, he had water coming out. "Mk. Put your eyes under the water, and don't close them, let the water sink into them, then rub them. You too Lil. Then..it's a bath for the both of you."

Respond to this message   
Riamonie
(no login)

May 23 2004, 9:54 AM 

Riamonie yelped, jumping out of the hose's path. 'ERAGHAAAAAAAAAA!' She screamed, running off. 'DONT do that! Ever again! Or you'll get PUNISHED!' Riamonie hissed. Her anger died a tiny bit when she found some rat. She caught it between her paws, swiped at it and blood oozed out of its limp body. Riamonie purred lovingly. 'Also, the blood is fresh' Riamonie said to Mistofflees. Riamonie licked her lips. 'I could catch one for you if you like, Mistofflees.' Riamonie offered. 'Say, one of its, shall I say, relatives?' She asked him.

Respond to this message   
Lil & MK
(no login)

May 24 2004, 8:35 PM 

MK's ears perked up at the sound of water. "Ummm bath? who needs a bath?" He said as he walkd aound. " I can see just ow fine." He accidently smacked right into Riamonie. The little black kitten shook his head.

Lil just amirked she like getting wet. She hopped under the water and started getting her fur we and then would shake it everywhere. "Hehe meow I like water." The little white kitten watched as her brother smacked into Riamonie. "Hehe you were saying MK?"

"S ...sorry didn't mean to bump into you." MK said to Riamonie. He gave alittle sigh and ut his head down. "Ok I'll do it I'll get wet." He gave Riamonie a rub with his head to tell her he really was sorry then walked slowly back.

He then sat with his tail to one side and his head down. "But I won't like it." Lil splashed her haws in the puddle for awhile. She then shook her self off and walked over to Riamonie. "Hello. I'm Lil." Sh lookd at the rat. "Wow you must have had to practice alot to catch rats. I ... well me and MK caught a fish once and it almost drowned us both."

Respond to this message   
Riamonie
(no login)

-Purr-

May 25 2004, 7:57 AM 

Riamonie purred at this reation. She liked being tickled and she nearly fell off the car with purrs.

Respond to this message   
Riamonie
(no login)

-Purr-

May 25 2004, 7:57 AM 

Riamonie purred at this reation. She liked being tickled and she nearly fell off the car with purrs.

Respond to this message   
Lil
(no login)

Re: -Purr-

May 27 2004, 4:32 PM 

When Lil got done playing in the puddle she troted over and tried very hard to pull herself up onto the car. She grabbed the bumper but couldn't get her back legs up on it. "Errrrrr."

Respond to this message   
Mistofelees
(no login)

June 10 2004, 8:39 AM 

(sorry computer crashed. Im back now!)
He ran water over the Mk's body. "Why can't you be like your sister? She likes water." He smirked and grabbed the kittens tail with one paw and ESPECIALLY washed the tail. He laughed a bit, though his ears perked up at the sounds of Lil struggeling with something.
He turned his head to face the car, and smiled. Then dropping the hose next to Mk he trotted over to the car, putting his head under one of Lil's feet he gave her an extra little bit of uhmph that she needed to gdt up onto the car.

Respond to this message   
MK and Lil
(no login)

June 10 2004, 9:09 AM 

"Thanks bro." Lil said looking back at him and giggled. MK hsssd at the hose and pawed it like he was punching it. "I don't like water cause it's cold." Lil looked at MK and giggled cause he looked funny wet.

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Main Page  
Find more forums on Role PlayingCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

[ Character List ] [ Powers & Magic ] [ Magic Items ] [ Rules & Guidelines ] [ Kitten Info ] [ Cat Tales ] [ Summary Page ] [ Players ]
"Jellicle Cats come out tonight ~
Jellicle Cats come one come all:
The Jellicle Moon is shining bright -
Jellicles come to the Jellicle Ball." ~T.S. Elliott

Search: for

1-12-01~ Guess What!! We won an award!! :o)