<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Main Page  

I'm ba-aa-aaaa-ck

June 19 2004 at 8:46 PM

Tigerlo  (Login Cleokatra)

Just nosin' around to get a whiff of the yard. Any cats out tonight?

Help me! I'm falling! My parchute is coming down! Rooooooaaaaarrrrh!
Tigerlo

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Desoto
(no login)

Re: I'm ba-aa-aaaa-ck

June 21 2004, 1:09 AM 

Desoto was just lounging around when he heard another cat. Desoto was a white kitten with black spot towards the tip of his tail, on all four of his paws, and covering his right eye and right ear accross his back. He was only a year old and already made lots of friends.
He was orignally waiting around for Chloe but when he heard the sounds of another cat Desoto's curiousity got the best of him so he hopped gently off the trash can and head right for the sound.

"Oh hello." He said when he saw another cat. "I am Desoto." said the young male. "What's your name?"

Respond to this message   

Elizabeth Scarborough
(Login Cleokatra)

"Yeoowww....

June 21 2004, 11:44 PM 

... some new cat creeping around the corner! Don't get too close now, for I'm a fussy old cat, or so they say ... but don't you believe it. I may be old and scruffy, but I'm always too curious to run."
Her name was Tigerlo, and she went on ... "So let me tell you ... I've had a long day and feel like exchanging a couple of 'meows' before I crash on my pillow. I'd like to have made a run along the river, but it was a nasty crowd out tonight so I just wandered around town tumping over trash cans."
Desoto thought she appeared to be in better condition than she would have him know, so he complimented her on her appearance. He liked her soft grey hair and white face with friendly eyes, and Tigerlo warmed up to Desoto's gentlemanly attitude. They wanted to make friends, but she fell into a little caterwalling as the conversation went on, and she said: "Say! You look like an old friend of mine with that smart black cap and formal tail ... yeah ... I called him "Rumsfeld" 'cause I thought he was a pretty cool cat."
(oh, yeah!? Desoto thought)
"What neighborhood do you scratch around in, Desoto?"
Now Desoto was a somewhat cautious cat - and wise - so he tried to hedge the subject by stretching and yawning. He wondered if they might become friends.

Cleokatra (alias Tigerlo)

Respond to this message   
DesotoOOC
(no login)

Re: "Yeoowww....

June 22 2004, 3:17 AM 

(OOC: Pssst Um I don't like the way you took comtrol of ,y charrie like that. that is call god moding and I'm sure you are not susposed to do that.)

Respond to this message   
OOC:
(no login)

June 22 2004, 3:24 AM 

(OOC: As far as cautious and wise my charrie is neither. He is always getting into some kind of trouble. That's what hios adventures are all about. So next time ask me iof you can control my charrie or I'll get you banned.)

Respond to this message   
ALiceOOC:
(no login)

June 22 2004, 3:27 AM 

(OOC: Wow I see alot of ryming there. but my friend here is right it is in the rules that you [u]Can not[/u] control another person's charrie unless you ask. Hehe and trust me he is good on his word alot of the time cause one time I pushed him to far and he banned me. So becareful and if I was you I'd ask first and read abit on his charrie's profile. )

Respond to this message   

Cleokatra
(Login Cleokatra)

What's with this neighborhood?

June 23 2004, 12:27 AM 

I've not hung around here before. Maybe I need to learn the lingo... you know study the books. So, where's the feline library, kitten? No speak the language. Don't catch your tail on fire, I'm travelin' at a snail's pace.

Cleokatra (alias Tigerlo)

Respond to this message   

Cleokatra
(Login Cleokatra)

Profiles

June 23 2004, 9:50 AM 

Grazzi! Now, where do I find all the profiles? Tigerlo has not yet received confirmation into the inner sanctum, I suppose... given no powers or magic as requested. Who is the eternal power goddess? ... and how does one gain admittance to the grand arena? I do not find my name (Tigerlo) on any list. I have entered a profile, but can't figure out "who and where" I am. I'm just wandering aroung the Junkyard - lost and bedraggled - answering any cat call that doesn't frighten me away. Trying to learn the ropes. Who and where are you, "charrie"? Who is AliceOOC?

Respond to this message   
Desoto
(no login)

Re: Profiles

June 23 2004, 1:50 PM 

(OOC: Well Alice OOC is just my friend Alice. HEre's where you can find all you need to know babe http://www.angelfire.com/bc/cn/links.html The rules are on there and so is the character list. If you need more answers You could talk to me or Alice or try Msjellicle.)

Respond to this message   

Elizabeth Scarborough
(Login Cleokatra)

Thanks, Dude

June 23 2004, 10:24 PM 

(OOC) Got it. I'll be doing my homework. Catch y'all later.

Respond to this message   
OOC
(no login)

Re: Thanks, Dude

June 26 2004, 8:07 PM 

MsJellicle passed this RPG down to someone else. Read the announcement at the top of the forum. It's not being updated any more.

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Main Page  
Find more forums on Role PlayingCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

[ Character List ] [ Powers & Magic ] [ Magic Items ] [ Rules & Guidelines ] [ Kitten Info ] [ Cat Tales ] [ Summary Page ] [ Players ]
"Jellicle Cats come out tonight ~
Jellicle Cats come one come all:
The Jellicle Moon is shining bright -
Jellicles come to the Jellicle Ball." ~T.S. Elliott

Search: for

1-12-01~ Guess What!! We won an award!! :o)