DYPAM Forum Home Page  

Henshall

November 4 2003 at 8:45 PM
Kemik 

Response to Henshall

Well thanks for your reply but it still didn't answer my question!!!!
I always found Chris to be a decent bloke and very hard working.
All I ever hear is this board slagging off anyone who works hard for the Club. What ever Chris, Ost or Debbie have done so wrong to be ridiculed so much I don't know. Being a Secretary is a thankless job. You can never get it right. You have the board, the manager, the fans, the league, the press etc etc to keep happy and it's impossible. I saw recently on here Debbie getting slagged off for arranging a game when Man U were on tv. Great in hignsigh, didn't see anyone producing the impossible list of tv matches.

Like I say, impossible, thankless job and I didn't hear of many volunteers when Debbie left!!!!!!

Respond to this message   
Responses

• Simon - who are you?? - Martin on Nov 4, 2003, 11:05 PM
  •  
    Find more forums on SoccerCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

SOME OTHER MESSAGE BOARDS :

OTHER RUNCORN FC SITES

RUNCORN F.C ARCHIVE SITE
    Runcorn Linnets FC

"DYPAM!" is supporting football in Runcorn

RUNCORN LINNETS FC

RUNCORN LINNETS FC are a fans formed team, formed after the demise of Runcorn FC Halton and the former Runcorn FC. Runcorn Linnets FC currently play in The North West Counties League, Premier Division.
    Runcorn Linnets play at the Millbank Linnets Stadium at Halton Sports.

RUNCORN TOWN FC

RUNCORN TOWN FC play in The North West Counties League, Premier Division and have many ex Runcorn FC supporters both in their fanbase and through involvement in their clubs committee.
    Runcorn Town play their home games at Pavillions, in Sandy Lane, Weston Point.