DYPAM Forum Home Page  

No I Totally Agree

July 31 2005 at 11:03 PM
FALLON 

Response to msg fallon

It is so hard to work out your grammer Daz!

Must agree that if I was a Man Utd fan I would not switch to supporting Man City. However take this scenario...

Its 1999, and Man Utd decide to sell their ground for housing and move a couple of miles away to say Salford Rugby Ground. They also changed their name at the same time to Man Utd Salford. Four years later, Salford are charging too much rent, so instead of looking to move back to where they started, they decided to move permanently to say Bury.

If that happened and I was a Man Utd fan, then I would definately be supporting a new side that was set up near to where Man Utd used to play. Wouldnt you?

Respond to this message   
Responses

• definately yes - a on Aug 1, 2005, 10:54 PM
  •  
    Find more forums on SoccerCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

SOME OTHER MESSAGE BOARDS :

OTHER RUNCORN FC SITES

RUNCORN F.C ARCHIVE SITE
    Runcorn Linnets FC

"DYPAM!" is supporting football in Runcorn

RUNCORN LINNETS FC

RUNCORN LINNETS FC are a fans formed team, formed after the demise of Runcorn FC Halton and the former Runcorn FC. Runcorn Linnets FC currently play in The North West Counties League, Premier Division.
    Runcorn Linnets play at the Millbank Linnets Stadium at Halton Sports.

RUNCORN TOWN FC

RUNCORN TOWN FC play in The North West Counties League, Premier Division and have many ex Runcorn FC supporters both in their fanbase and through involvement in their clubs committee.
    Runcorn Town play their home games at Pavillions, in Sandy Lane, Weston Point.