DYPAM Forum Home Page  

Ain't that a shame

July 9 2008 at 12:54 PM
New Linnet 

Response to Ain't Nothing But A G Thang

Alright Spenner,
Didn't realise you had come out of exile on the forum yesterday too. Hopefully you'll be there at some of the pre season games at least, will catch up with you then.

You've stolen a fair bit of my thunder with something I was in the process of putting together. Couldn't agree more with what you've put.
Good to see you mention the past sins of some in relation to attitudes towards a board/committee. If you can't stand the heat ...

My trust membership is up for renewal next month. After the contempt shown by a number of members of the board (who are only trust members themselves lest it be forgotten) I definitely will not be renewing (the two previous years I had added a small donation too). I got involved expecting something much better. Something that I could actually feel a part of where all worked in tandem with a common goal. I had looked on in admiration of what AFC Wimbledon and FC United had done and was expecting something similar, albeit on a smaller scale of course.
Now that Glyn is out of the equation what are we left with in terms of drive?
As for leading the club back to Runcorn I wouldn't back any of those that are left to be able to lead water down a plughole.

Last thing, blowing Glyn up for wearing a purple striped shellsuit. Bit harsh that mate
I can see the headlines now
DYNAMIC DAVIES IN SHELLSUIT SHOCKER

It could only be eclipsed by BOARD TAKE NOTE OF FANS, now that would be a headline.

Respond to this message   
Find more forums on SoccerCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

SOME OTHER MESSAGE BOARDS :

OTHER RUNCORN FC SITES

RUNCORN F.C ARCHIVE SITE
Runcorn Linnets FC

"DYPAM!" is supporting football in Runcorn

RUNCORN LINNETS FC

RUNCORN LINNETS FC are a fans formed team, formed after the demise of Runcorn FC Halton and the former Runcorn FC. Runcorn Linnets FC currently play in The North West Counties League, Premier Division.
Runcorn Linnets play at the Millbank Linnets Stadium at Halton Sports.

RUNCORN TOWN FC

RUNCORN TOWN FC play in The North West Counties League, Premier Division and have many ex Runcorn FC supporters both in their fanbase and through involvement in their clubs committee.
Runcorn Town play their home games at Pavillions, in Sandy Lane, Weston Point.