DYPAM Forum Home Page  

Concerned fan

July 8 2009 at 8:14 PM
Ste Biggy 

Response to Re: You boring

Firstly, if you want any repect from anyone, why not post with you name you so we know who we are talking too.

We all know that not all of the supporters team are regular fans, Ill tell you something else, Im not, why? Because I work away all week and getting to games is difficult, but im still a loyal fan, online every day, play the tote, trust member, vinnie braine fund etc etc.

What are you suggesting makes a " supporter "? A supporter doesnt neccessarily attend games every week, for many people that just isnt possible, but you can support the club in other ways.

I would guess that you rarely attend games or do any fundraising, easier to sit behind a computer and post shite about people who are trying to make a difference.

You mention the old supporters team, that was all well and good, but they played one or two games a season, we play around 28 games a season, its a completely different situation.

When we started the door was open ( infact it still is ) to any supporter, old or new, to come a play, a few tried it, John Urqhart, Art and a few others, but just couldnt committ to the team.

So we were left with a situation of the club having no supporters team because there wasnt 11 interested supporters, or have a team of local lads who want to play football and represent the club in their own little way.

To be honest I, Daz or any real supporter of Runcorn Linnets doesnt give a fuck what you think, just look how many congratulatory messages we have got on the official forum, the club have welcomed us with open arms after we worked very hard to build bridges, the club were sceptical for a long time untill they saw how successful we are and how much money we raised for the club along side running the team.

See you at a game sometime.

Respond to this message   
Responses

• Re: Concerned fan - I wont put my name, as Im scared of you knowing wh on Jul 8, 2009, 10:14 PM
  •  
    Find more forums on SoccerCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

SOME OTHER MESSAGE BOARDS :

OTHER RUNCORN FC SITES

RUNCORN F.C ARCHIVE SITE
    Runcorn Linnets FC

"DYPAM!" is supporting football in Runcorn

RUNCORN LINNETS FC

RUNCORN LINNETS FC are a fans formed team, formed after the demise of Runcorn FC Halton and the former Runcorn FC. Runcorn Linnets FC currently play in The North West Counties League, Premier Division.
    Runcorn Linnets play at the Millbank Linnets Stadium at Halton Sports.

RUNCORN TOWN FC

RUNCORN TOWN FC play in The North West Counties League, Premier Division and have many ex Runcorn FC supporters both in their fanbase and through involvement in their clubs committee.
    Runcorn Town play their home games at Pavillions, in Sandy Lane, Weston Point.