DYPAM Forum Home Page  

Re: Tom Thumb

July 24 2009 at 7:36 PM
ste 

Response to Tom Thumb

something has to be done.publicity has to be first and foremost in peoples minds now the billboard sign is an excellent idea suggestion comment.the amount of people who drive past that roundabout in a day is staggering.put something there a sign anything to get their minds and attention thinking ''oh whats that i see ? runcorn linnets gonna be playing here,thats news to me''.we need that reaction that publicity that profile that statement to our towns people.tuftys right we did have a name to start with the linnets club shouldnt need building up from zero to become hero'es.all it needs is someone who knows what he's doing has lived in this town right now to know the mood and feeling and knowledge of present day runcorn town people who live here on the ''do you know runcorn linnets are coming home for 2010/11 season ? their replies back are probably a big resounding no,but with the signs there publicity there and a drive to try get recognised again that reply might change to ''yeah we seen the sign and we interested in going to watch or yeah we know they're coming home and we are going to watch them'' these jobs and roles should fall into board members hands.they have the power as they love to prove to us.as for mr buckley been apointed pr man i dont think its a not a bad idea but wether bucko would have the time is another story,for the record i think he'd do a better job than pritchard but hey that wouldnt be too hard for anyone.even us lot.

Respond to this message   
Responses

• Re: Tom Thumb - I wont put my name, as Im scared of you knowing wh on Jul 26, 2009, 3:17 PM
  •  
    Find more forums on SoccerCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

SOME OTHER MESSAGE BOARDS :

OTHER RUNCORN FC SITES

RUNCORN F.C ARCHIVE SITE
    Runcorn Linnets FC

"DYPAM!" is supporting football in Runcorn

RUNCORN LINNETS FC

RUNCORN LINNETS FC are a fans formed team, formed after the demise of Runcorn FC Halton and the former Runcorn FC. Runcorn Linnets FC currently play in The North West Counties League, Premier Division.
    Runcorn Linnets play at the Millbank Linnets Stadium at Halton Sports.

RUNCORN TOWN FC

RUNCORN TOWN FC play in The North West Counties League, Premier Division and have many ex Runcorn FC supporters both in their fanbase and through involvement in their clubs committee.
    Runcorn Town play their home games at Pavillions, in Sandy Lane, Weston Point.