DYPAM Forum Home Page  

Re: NWCL1

September 3 2009 at 2:15 PM
urkey 

Response to Re: NWCL1

As barry has stated earlier, its far to early to be pressing the panic button,just as it was too early to go booking the open top bus after the 3 wins we had. Out of the last 3 defeats there was only formby where i was hoping to come away with somthing. Bridge we were crap our heads dropped to early, newcastle 1st half we allowed our heads to drop after conceeding the 1st, but shown improvement in the 2nd half. We wont get relegated and have shown on our day we can compete with any team at this level, obviously we all want to be succsefull but are we ready for unibond? Could we compete or even survive at unibond level, at the moment the answer is no, i heard a rumour that witton are chasing a striker (stuart rudd) and are prepared to pay him 200 quid a week! The debate with that is am i happy just for us to consolodate our position (i am) or am i not showing any ambition for the club as a supporter.
I beleive the best option (my veiw!) Is to consolodate and see what we can acheive when we set up base in runcorn, the stark reality is that the club can compete at whatever level it can be sustained at.

Respond to this message   
Responses

• NWCL1 forever - newshound on Sep 3, 2009, 8:20 PM
  •  
    Find more forums on SoccerCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

SOME OTHER MESSAGE BOARDS :

OTHER RUNCORN FC SITES

RUNCORN F.C ARCHIVE SITE
    Runcorn Linnets FC

"DYPAM!" is supporting football in Runcorn

RUNCORN LINNETS FC

RUNCORN LINNETS FC are a fans formed team, formed after the demise of Runcorn FC Halton and the former Runcorn FC. Runcorn Linnets FC currently play in The North West Counties League, Premier Division.
    Runcorn Linnets play at the Millbank Linnets Stadium at Halton Sports.

RUNCORN TOWN FC

RUNCORN TOWN FC play in The North West Counties League, Premier Division and have many ex Runcorn FC supporters both in their fanbase and through involvement in their clubs committee.
    Runcorn Town play their home games at Pavillions, in Sandy Lane, Weston Point.