DYPAM Forum Home Page  

tufty and others

October 9 2009 at 1:53 PM
Dave 

Response to Re: tufty and all others

I was told about this site yesterday in work and i just can not believe my eyes

Question.1 Do you all suport the same team

Question.2 Do you all want the player who made the racist remark banned there for making YOUR team weaker

Question.3 You all need to turn your attention to bringing the team back to Runcorn instead all you want to do is slag each other off

Question.4 The manager do you want him to stay if so give him your full support if not you need to call a meeting with the board and deal with this before you season is finished at Christmas this is after all a fan based owned club

Question.5 My company which is based in Runcorn are about to sponsor Helsby f.c if any one had approach us about a sponsorshi deal after reading what i have read over the last day i would stay well cleasr of this club because of the things that are getting posted. I know people will have a go at me but the truth does sometimes hurt come on guys and girls get together and with all your conections etc you can bring the good times back to Runcorn in stead of acting like little boys and girls

Respond to this message   
Responses

• Re: tufty and others - Deano on Oct 9, 2009, 2:04 PM
  •  
    Find more forums on SoccerCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

SOME OTHER MESSAGE BOARDS :

OTHER RUNCORN FC SITES

RUNCORN F.C ARCHIVE SITE
    Runcorn Linnets FC

"DYPAM!" is supporting football in Runcorn

RUNCORN LINNETS FC

RUNCORN LINNETS FC are a fans formed team, formed after the demise of Runcorn FC Halton and the former Runcorn FC. Runcorn Linnets FC currently play in The North West Counties League, Premier Division.
    Runcorn Linnets play at the Millbank Linnets Stadium at Halton Sports.

RUNCORN TOWN FC

RUNCORN TOWN FC play in The North West Counties League, Premier Division and have many ex Runcorn FC supporters both in their fanbase and through involvement in their clubs committee.
    Runcorn Town play their home games at Pavillions, in Sandy Lane, Weston Point.