DYPAM Forum Home Page  

Re: F.A.O. Ste Blease

November 14 2009 at 2:28 PM
Probable board member 

Response to F.A.O. Ste Blease

andy hey what can i say.you know best right dont you.as for steve wilkes twatting me.he wouldnt cause i've actually spoken to him yes actually spoken to him a hell of a lot and i do feel sorry for him but you know what hes doing what he can and he is trying to put right what has gone wrong thats managment isnt it ? i will compliment him and the team when they do well and win.it still doesnt mean i think he is the right man for the job but i will give credit to him and the team he's putting out on the field when they win and go a run of wins.as for andy and fans loving it when i been staying well you're the first who's said that compared to 17 who've told me to come back.so you sort of stood there on your own though you'd like that wouldnt you.now stop walking with that waddle you stupid twat cause you really should have known better shouldnt you last night down in manchester at the canal street bars.you carry on calling me a retard you will get back you ugly ****ing faceless ****.now come on keep amusing me cause im only just getting warmed up pally boy.

Respond to this message   
Responses

• Re: F.A.O. Ste Blease - Probable board member on Nov 14, 2009, 4:14 PM
  •  
    Find more forums on SoccerCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

SOME OTHER MESSAGE BOARDS :

OTHER RUNCORN FC SITES

RUNCORN F.C ARCHIVE SITE
    Runcorn Linnets FC

"DYPAM!" is supporting football in Runcorn

RUNCORN LINNETS FC

RUNCORN LINNETS FC are a fans formed team, formed after the demise of Runcorn FC Halton and the former Runcorn FC. Runcorn Linnets FC currently play in The North West Counties League, Premier Division.
    Runcorn Linnets play at the Millbank Linnets Stadium at Halton Sports.

RUNCORN TOWN FC

RUNCORN TOWN FC play in The North West Counties League, Premier Division and have many ex Runcorn FC supporters both in their fanbase and through involvement in their clubs committee.
    Runcorn Town play their home games at Pavillions, in Sandy Lane, Weston Point.