DYPAM Forum Home Page  

Re: From the horses mouth

November 27 2009 at 11:14 AM
Gregor 

Response to Re: From the horses mouth

Lets get it right the supporters team is still a separate entity from both clubs and in its entire running is funded by their own players and with the support from family members who do the washing and ironing of kits and help with transport to games.now the team is Run by both trust members and non-trust members.Has the team was formed by some supporters who are trust members of Runcornlinnetsfc. These lads wanted to help promote the club they support by entering the supporters league thus the name Runcornlinnets supporters team and looking at what been achieve over the last 2 years I think these lads have gained alot of respected from alot of people in Runcorn but seemed to just get knocked by persons of their own club they support. Now talking of Runcorn town they are like any other club if you see a good thing then who can fault them.

I am sure Runcornlinnets can find some sort of reward maybe letting this team us the facilities at the new ground or something. I think the club would gain alot more that they have now. I am sure Runcorn town would be will to offer these lads a change to do the same at their club.

Now thats business in the world of football today so it over to you and what these lads do is up to them. I say well done Darren and biggy and the team from a trust member. Some people want to open their eyes and wake up.

What ever they do I will give them my full support oh and yes I believe they have give the club some donations in the passed.

Respond to this message   
Responses

• Re: From the horses mouth - Probable board member on Nov 27, 2009, 11:32 AM
  •  
    Find more forums on SoccerCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

SOME OTHER MESSAGE BOARDS :

OTHER RUNCORN FC SITES

RUNCORN F.C ARCHIVE SITE
    Runcorn Linnets FC

"DYPAM!" is supporting football in Runcorn

RUNCORN LINNETS FC

RUNCORN LINNETS FC are a fans formed team, formed after the demise of Runcorn FC Halton and the former Runcorn FC. Runcorn Linnets FC currently play in The North West Counties League, Premier Division.
    Runcorn Linnets play at the Millbank Linnets Stadium at Halton Sports.

RUNCORN TOWN FC

RUNCORN TOWN FC play in The North West Counties League, Premier Division and have many ex Runcorn FC supporters both in their fanbase and through involvement in their clubs committee.
    Runcorn Town play their home games at Pavillions, in Sandy Lane, Weston Point.