DYPAM Forum Home Page  

Re: Reality check Mr Urkey

March 15 2010 at 11:01 PM
ste b 

Response to Re: Reality check Mr Urkey

urkey is entittled to his opinion and its one of value in the things he says.he has always had the belief that the club would have to be and become an important part of the community of runcorn again.even when i went the matches regularly and me and him stood together and travelled to away games together on the ugly bus he always had those believes.its good to see he aint changed them.i think the club should seriously look at people like john becoming involved heavilly in this side of their new set up operation he has the desire drive and commitment to make it work and would do very well at it with links already established.there is merit in what he says about generating interest and links across the pond (they do seem to have control and monopoly over things within council chambers so it makes sense to involve them in the club) giving players over in widnes a chance to improve their football and be given the knowledge that there is something for them in a town that is dominated by rugby league.its a start from the club.its a very good start.everyone involved needs a pat on the back for it.i do think though local sides in runcorn need to be taken onboard as well i know daz has already come out on official website and admitted there is also some local runcorn sides been considered also for this which one again makes sense.im encouraged by these signs.they good to see and john if you reading this no its not a suck up job.its just a simple opinion and im sorry if i've embaressed you .......once again.

Respond to this message   
Find more forums on SoccerCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

SOME OTHER MESSAGE BOARDS :

OTHER RUNCORN FC SITES

RUNCORN F.C ARCHIVE SITE
Runcorn Linnets FC

"DYPAM!" is supporting football in Runcorn

RUNCORN LINNETS FC

RUNCORN LINNETS FC are a fans formed team, formed after the demise of Runcorn FC Halton and the former Runcorn FC. Runcorn Linnets FC currently play in The North West Counties League, Premier Division.
Runcorn Linnets play at the Millbank Linnets Stadium at Halton Sports.

RUNCORN TOWN FC

RUNCORN TOWN FC play in The North West Counties League, Premier Division and have many ex Runcorn FC supporters both in their fanbase and through involvement in their clubs committee.
Runcorn Town play their home games at Pavillions, in Sandy Lane, Weston Point.