DYPAM Forum Home Page  

Re: Focus...at last

July 13 2010 at 12:13 PM
david dutton 

Response to Re: Focus...at last

very interesting 4 ex board members speak, plus a guy (tufty) who makes more sense than most
of course John any club should take advantage of grants that are available.......but it is totally incorrect that when council staff are losing jobs, cuts are being made everywhere monies are handed out to certain clubs each year. the clubs should survive on their own fund raising, not be subsidised by council tax payers

the refreshed board can only come from the trust membership.....i rest my case

runcorn linnets need to bring in new ideas regarding fund raising, up their game plan, football has moved on since canal street, both on and off the playing field. runcorn linnets cannot afford to fail, in Derek's words they have one chance they need to grab with both hands and move forward energetically with vision and hope. i sincerely hope they do, i would like to see every sports team, football, cricket, rugby etc in this borough playing at that highest sustainable level

Respond to this message   
Responses

• Re: Focus...at last - urkey on Jul 13, 2010, 12:38 PM
  •  
  • Re: Focus...at last - Tufty on Jul 13, 2010, 12:47 PM
  •  
    Find more forums on SoccerCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

SOME OTHER MESSAGE BOARDS :

OTHER RUNCORN FC SITES

RUNCORN F.C ARCHIVE SITE
    Runcorn Linnets FC

"DYPAM!" is supporting football in Runcorn

RUNCORN LINNETS FC

RUNCORN LINNETS FC are a fans formed team, formed after the demise of Runcorn FC Halton and the former Runcorn FC. Runcorn Linnets FC currently play in The North West Counties League, Premier Division.
    Runcorn Linnets play at the Millbank Linnets Stadium at Halton Sports.

RUNCORN TOWN FC

RUNCORN TOWN FC play in The North West Counties League, Premier Division and have many ex Runcorn FC supporters both in their fanbase and through involvement in their clubs committee.
    Runcorn Town play their home games at Pavillions, in Sandy Lane, Weston Point.