DYPAM Forum Home Page  

Re: re x players

September 11 2010 at 10:36 AM
ste b 

Response to Re: re x players

steve cunny senior aka binman its good to hear you again fella.my regards as always to you and respect.i cant help but back up what you say about your lad.he's a credit to you,as honest as the day is long and a wonderfull character whos a good lad.on the field he gave his all in all the matches i seen him play always shouting and trying to get team mates to do the right things with ball keep it !!! always a battler and scrapper i wouldnt have wanted anyone else in the middle of that midfield the linnets had.i;d have personally prefered him with damian morrison at that time.workrate wise he could never be question and commitment also to the linnets cause.i also know about and seen cunny giving his time off the field to events that well even board members didnt support yet steve cunny coming from god knows where in lancashire turned up at runcorn cricket club and had a right ball and a laugh with the fans.makes you think dont it.....cunny will always be remembered by those who watched him as a grafter scrapper a leader and a bloke who you'd want with you in the trenches and if you got into trouble and as a friend on your side.you cant and never accuse steve cunny of not giving his all and more.he also gave me one of my best memories with that absolute beauty that he scored at nelson ala paul gascoigne against the sweaties at wembley in the euro's.linnets have had players who didnt try and gave their all thats true.steven cunningham was not and never ever one of them.

Respond to this message   
Responses

• re ex player - steve cunny snr on Sep 11, 2010, 12:07 PM
  •  
    Find more forums on SoccerCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

SOME OTHER MESSAGE BOARDS :

OTHER RUNCORN FC SITES

RUNCORN F.C ARCHIVE SITE
    Runcorn Linnets FC

"DYPAM!" is supporting football in Runcorn

RUNCORN LINNETS FC

RUNCORN LINNETS FC are a fans formed team, formed after the demise of Runcorn FC Halton and the former Runcorn FC. Runcorn Linnets FC currently play in The North West Counties League, Premier Division.
    Runcorn Linnets play at the Millbank Linnets Stadium at Halton Sports.

RUNCORN TOWN FC

RUNCORN TOWN FC play in The North West Counties League, Premier Division and have many ex Runcorn FC supporters both in their fanbase and through involvement in their clubs committee.
    Runcorn Town play their home games at Pavillions, in Sandy Lane, Weston Point.