DYPAM Forum Home Page  

Re: more good news for Runcorn Town

October 8 2010 at 12:11 AM
ste b 

Response to Re: more good news for Runcorn Town

i think bill originally from my own gueswork cause martin has never said this to me but i think he thought originally before the season begun that town would take a top 6 finish in the league they are in now but the way they are playing and way they are beating sides this season and confidence been so high,i can only now guess that they fancy the tittle.martin wont say that though unless you ask him but he hasnt said it to me then again i havent asked him.he just might do now the form town are in and showing.town definatly got a feel good factor.i like you though hope that their gates improve as well.they should.town deserve more through the gate than they getting.word is getting round slowly about just how good they are and that there is one team in runcorn who are playing attractive and more to the winning and sucessfull football.

Respond to this message   
Find more forums on SoccerCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

SOME OTHER MESSAGE BOARDS :

OTHER RUNCORN FC SITES

RUNCORN F.C ARCHIVE SITE
Runcorn Linnets FC

"DYPAM!" is supporting football in Runcorn

RUNCORN LINNETS FC

RUNCORN LINNETS FC are a fans formed team, formed after the demise of Runcorn FC Halton and the former Runcorn FC. Runcorn Linnets FC currently play in The North West Counties League, Premier Division.
Runcorn Linnets play at the Millbank Linnets Stadium at Halton Sports.

RUNCORN TOWN FC

RUNCORN TOWN FC play in The North West Counties League, Premier Division and have many ex Runcorn FC supporters both in their fanbase and through involvement in their clubs committee.
Runcorn Town play their home games at Pavillions, in Sandy Lane, Weston Point.