DYPAM Forum Home Page  

another win for town.

March 23 2011 at 8:28 PM
ste b 

well it was.it was also the best game of football i've seen in the league at town this season.credit to eccleshall for the way they played all game giving it a right go and 5-4 just about got it right as a scoreline.very entertaining game.as i say eccleshall gave it a damn good go town were 2-1 up on half time then it went to 3-1 3-2 4-2 which we all thought had killed off eccleshall then 5-2 and we then thought how many but they came back again playing good football and got back to 5-4 at the end.town looked good going forward and how good is james macshane ? he just keeps scoring but the thing about town is they spread the goals around the side.that blackpool which is coming up in new few weeks is looking more and more like a tittle decider for town at their own ground.its only my view no one at the clubs but never the less thats what it looks like to me.credit to town for the win keeping them top of the table from blackpool credit to eccleshall for playing town look forward in their midfield unit.i do like to see good football.i did last night.9 goals for 2 quid.cant argue with that.its also very promising to see town starting to sell merchandise now at their games as well cause in the words of tesco ''every little helps''.

Respond to this message   
Responses

• Re: another win for town. - Ed on Mar 23, 2011, 10:26 PM
  •  
    Find more forums on SoccerCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

SOME OTHER MESSAGE BOARDS :

OTHER RUNCORN FC SITES

RUNCORN F.C ARCHIVE SITE
    Runcorn Linnets FC

"DYPAM!" is supporting football in Runcorn

RUNCORN LINNETS FC

RUNCORN LINNETS FC are a fans formed team, formed after the demise of Runcorn FC Halton and the former Runcorn FC. Runcorn Linnets FC currently play in The North West Counties League, Premier Division.
    Runcorn Linnets play at the Millbank Linnets Stadium at Halton Sports.

RUNCORN TOWN FC

RUNCORN TOWN FC play in The North West Counties League, Premier Division and have many ex Runcorn FC supporters both in their fanbase and through involvement in their clubs committee.
    Runcorn Town play their home games at Pavillions, in Sandy Lane, Weston Point.