<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>DYPAM Forum Home Page  

Congratulations to Runcorn Towns Simon Buron

September 2 2010 at 12:10 PM
Probable board member 

Manager of the month.
Stick that on the back page of the Weekly News.

How many times have Linnets won manager of the month? Can you win manager of the month with no manager?

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Probable board member

Re: Congratulations to Runcorn Towns Simon Buron

September 2 2010, 12:40 PM 

have Town sackd their manager already, last time I checked Si Burton was the manager

Probable board member

September 2 2010, 12:48 PM 

maybe they have to win player of the month they would qualify for the back page of the local paper no news stories are meaningless like this weeks headline

me again

September 2 2010, 1:15 PM 

not sure how he managed that when Town got 3 points deducted for cheating but hey! Congratulations Simon!

fred

September 2 2010, 1:56 PM 

I doubt Simon would welcome the rotten comments to his team or club on here.
Do you realize we are making a complete laughing stock of Runcorn Linnets.
All we need now is for one of his players to be made 'Player of the Month'
The lack of response by Runcorn Town is a credit to there club.
By the way thanks for hosting linnets youth team who had no pitch.
Don't suppose you got a Thankyou from us.

Probable board member

Hey there Me Again

September 2 2010, 2:32 PM 

Even without the 3 points that have been deducted, Town managed to win manager of the month, that game wasnt taken into account.
Not really cheating by Town, given it was an admin eror for a long standing player. Very noble of Town to come forward, hold their hands up and then accept the punishment without appeal.
Still, played 4 won 4.
Still, with points deduction Town are a point off the top.

They should have given Linnets the 3 points they deducted, as Linnets definately need them.

Probable board member

September 2 2010, 3:50 PM 

Linnets will need a 3 goal start on sat nevermind 3 points

Probable board member

September 2 2010, 4:30 PM 

to be honest and to stop all this Town vs Linnets crapthat gets spouted on here the 2 teams cannot be compared until they are playing in the same league.

ste b

September 2 2010, 10:29 PM 

the way its looking this season it will be town coming up and linnets passing them on the way down or just about holding on for their lifes and escaping relegation, then we get the proper derby on.you lot all crawled out of the woodwork aint you hey.backpage headline and you lot who didnt even advertise the town linnets game on your website yes the offical one now have put it on and made such a massive huge fuss about it.sure you won.i know its a weird unfamiliar feeling aint it this season for you to experience formby aside.congrats.did pricthard score your winner ? your club is in such a state that you got to milk the publicity that you get from beating a town youth side on their patch in the local youth team derby.reality check please.heres a thought maybe some of those youth team lads need to be given a chance for the linnets instead of derek coming out and saying that linnets have signed up 7/8 reserve team players that they have.ps mr chairman have you bought your new house yet in the local area which you class as locally ??.....frodsham.

Probable board member

September 3 2010, 6:21 PM 

ste b have you crawled up your own arse yet you absolute retard, do us all a favour, stay down @ Town your not welcome at the MLS and if I ever see you I will deck you,

still not forgotten your juventus shirt stunt you absolute weapon

ste b

September 3 2010, 10:44 PM 

well if you aint forgotten it and gonna come and deck me then come on you fucking tool.lets have you little twat.if you want it i'll give it you.otherwise shut the fuck up if you cant back your threats up you damp tight pussy.as for millbank then hey when town come back if you see me i'll expect some agro from you right ???? the juventus point is still a relevant issue you stupid shite cunt.now go play in your own pocket of piss cause you was too lazy to get up to go for a one.cunt.

Probable board member

whoooooopssss

September 5 2010, 10:58 AM 

Sep 4, 2010
August Manager Of The Month Award - Division One

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The League Management Committee wishes to issue a correction to the previously published result of the Division One Manager Of The Month of Award for August.

The winner of the award is Stuart Parker of AFC Blackpool.

Results:

07.08 - Irlam (away) draw 2 - 2

14.08 - Rochdale Town (away) won 2 - 4

21.08 - Abbey Hey (away) won 1 - 4

24.08 - Atherton Collieries (home) won 1 - 0

Congratulations to Stuart on his (belated) award.

Probable board member

September 5 2010, 11:41 AM 

the football will do the talking, the awards will come.

Probable board member

Big fuck up by the vodkat league

September 5 2010, 4:16 PM 

You cant issue a statement on the official site and through their presss saying one person has won it, then decide to give it to Somebody else 4 days later.
Runcorn Town had 3 points decuted for less of an admin error.

Bet Linnets went crying to the league about it.

Ste Biggy

Re: Big fuck up by the vodkat league

September 5 2010, 10:17 PM 

Your probably right, as the manager of the month award for the league below has always been a big issue for the Linnets.

Probable board member

Re: Big fuck up by the vodkat league

September 5 2010, 11:12 PM 

Biggy, why do you have to be such a bitter prick ALL the time? Take a good long look at YOUR league table and you'll see you are TWELVE points off the pace and August has just finished. Still laughing?

Probable board member

September 5 2010, 11:29 PM 

and a new mills win tomorrow sees them clear at the top title won already

Probable board member

September 6 2010, 8:54 AM 

Given that Linnets voted against Town joining the league you never know.

Biterness must run through Linnets, they gave no mention about the recent Youth game, as they didnt want people going along to Town and seeing how well its run and how good the set up is. Yet, when Linnets won the game, they made a childish snipe at Town though the reporting of the game.
Why not give a mention to the game before the event?

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>DYPAM Forum Home Page  
Find more forums on SoccerCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

SOME OTHER MESSAGE BOARDS :

OTHER RUNCORN FC SITES

RUNCORN F.C ARCHIVE SITE
Runcorn Linnets FC

"DYPAM!" is supporting football in Runcorn

RUNCORN LINNETS FC

RUNCORN LINNETS FC are a fans formed team, formed after the demise of Runcorn FC Halton and the former Runcorn FC. Runcorn Linnets FC currently play in The North West Counties League, Premier Division.
Runcorn Linnets play at the Millbank Linnets Stadium at Halton Sports.

RUNCORN TOWN FC

RUNCORN TOWN FC play in The North West Counties League, Premier Division and have many ex Runcorn FC supporters both in their fanbase and through involvement in their clubs committee.
Runcorn Town play their home games at Pavillions, in Sandy Lane, Weston Point.