<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>DYPAM Forum Home Page  

September 25 2010 at 11:32 PM
Probable board member 

Attendance down again, is the £5 proving too much for people as the results are not good enough

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Ste Biggy

Re: 287

September 25 2010, 11:56 PM 

Not really, its the average price in this league with some teams charging more than that, Ramsbottom was £6.

Your right that results havent been good enough at home but anyone who was there today would have seen that we battered Squires Gate, all we were missing was someone who can stick the ball away as both of our centre forwards are injured long term.

287 is still a fantastic crowd for the NWCL, I have been totally suprised by some of our attendances this season but I always thought that crowds would even out between 250-300.

We also suffer from Liverpool being on the TV in most pubs on a Saturday afternoon.

eltons left ball

September 26 2010, 8:23 PM 

Probable board member

September 26 2010, 11:40 PM 

it still pisses on Towns attendance of 93 and that included ste b, god help u runcorn town

Probable board member

September 27 2010, 12:12 AM 

but its dropping rapidly from the opening gate of over 1000 plus what we looking at before xmas less than 200

Probable board member

September 27 2010, 1:05 PM 

What you have to look at is that Runcorn Town arent trading off the name of Runcorn FC. Runcorn Town have come from nowhere and are building up a base and a support. Runcorn Twon dont rely on gate money, Linnets do.

Ste Biggy

September 27 2010, 2:05 PM 

" Runcorn Town dont rely on gate money ". What do they rely on then?

ste b

September 27 2010, 5:46 PM 

god help town.dont need his help you prick they doing fine and rather well on their own.look at the league table that is if you can read by the way.you know you tire me of your pathetic one line insults i mean is this the best you got ??? get back to emmmerdale farm and start shafting those goats again hey with your little stumpy beer gut and noddy legs.have you took those chemicals yet that loosen your arse for the weekends.you sadist twat.

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>DYPAM Forum Home Page  
Find more forums on SoccerCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

SOME OTHER MESSAGE BOARDS :

OTHER RUNCORN FC SITES

RUNCORN F.C ARCHIVE SITE
Runcorn Linnets FC

"DYPAM!" is supporting football in Runcorn

RUNCORN LINNETS FC

RUNCORN LINNETS FC are a fans formed team, formed after the demise of Runcorn FC Halton and the former Runcorn FC. Runcorn Linnets FC currently play in The North West Counties League, Premier Division.
Runcorn Linnets play at the Millbank Linnets Stadium at Halton Sports.

RUNCORN TOWN FC

RUNCORN TOWN FC play in The North West Counties League, Premier Division and have many ex Runcorn FC supporters both in their fanbase and through involvement in their clubs committee.
Runcorn Town play their home games at Pavillions, in Sandy Lane, Weston Point.