This is a neat forum...

by technoguy

Thanks for a nice forum, Alan. A great forum is one which can appeal to people with widely varying interests in a topic. This forum is nice because it has a little something for everybody. If you're a die-hard collector of Timex watches, then it's a great place to show off recent acquistions and share information on the history of the company's timepieces. If you're into amateur watchmaking, then its a place to exhange info and advice on that subject. And, if one just wants to wax nostalgic concerning a Timex they love or once owed, then this is the place to do it.

My interest is mainly in the technological evolution of horology and there's no better place to exercise it than at a site that deals with such a technologically innovative watch manufacturer like Timex.

Once again, thanks for your effort and the pleasure it is bringing its many visitors...

technoguy

P.S. I like the no hassle aspect of posting messages on this forum so much, that I am even thinking of starting my own forum! No, it won't deal with watches, but rather with New Age topics and would be attached to my own website's homepage. I never would have gotten the idea for that if I hadn't visited this site by accident...what a lucky accident!

Posted on Dec 17, 2004, 3:44 PM

Respond to this message

Return to Index
Responses

Find more forums on WatchesCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Vintage Timex Watch Forum