SuperLuminova/ Fast Charging

by RMF

I have used the SuperLuminova kit from OF with very good results. I would be curious to see how it compares to the other stuff you are referring to. One of the good things about the SuperLuminova is that it works fairly easily, and provides a smooth application into watch hands. I also like the glue and dilutant that they provide with the kit. But the other stuff may work just as well.

By the way, If you want quickly charge your luminous watch dials, consider picking up one onf those inexpensive LED Ultra-Violet flashlights that readily available on the Bay. I picked up a small (12 LED array) model that runs on 3 AAA's for about $10.00, which I use for a number of purposes. Thes lights work like a super-chargers on luminous paints. I found that it will fully charge the SuperLuminova on my watch dials in about 2-3 seconds. If you pick up one of these, be sure to use it safely and avoid pointing the light at your eyes or skin.

Posted on Aug 2, 2005, 8:06 AM

Respond to this message

Return to Index

Find more forums on WatchesCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Vintage Timex Watch Forum