by John

Paul N. I was hoping someone would post the information about the "slotted" screwdriver. Is this also the tool used to remove the movement on the "military watches of the '80's" that have the one piece plastic cases?

Posted on Oct 7, 2005, 10:25 AM

Respond to this message

Return to Index

Find more forums on WatchesCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2018 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Vintage Timex Watch Forum