Agree. You can 'bookmark' the auctions you like...

by Alan N.

Bookmark the auctions you find interesting, and when they are concluded, feel free to link the auction, or attach any pictures. In fact, I find this a fun part of the forum.

In some circumstances, someone might want to post 'about' an auction in progress, for example if he has a question he wants to ask the Forum before bidding. For example, 'does anyone know if the Timex square case watches from the 50s had the same movements as the Timex round case watches from the 50s?'

In this case, the individual might have seen a square case Timex on an auction, he likes it, but the seller describes the watch as broken. He wants to know if he might be able to swap a running mvt from a less desirable watch into his desired square Timex. But this seems different than posting the links and pictures of the watch.

Also, I cut Mark slack, I don't think he was violating rules in a wanton, malicious way. Anyway, he is probably gone now that he sold his lot, as I recall he was a collector of marbles or something and probably has little residual interest in Timex.

Posted on Oct 8, 2005, 3:52 PM

Respond to this message

Return to Index
Responses

Find more forums on WatchesCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Vintage Timex Watch Forum