re. speaking rules....

by Richard

a couple of years ago, i did the same thing that Mark has done,posted something for sale in the forun and recieved much harsher responces at that time...my problem was that i was not famelier with the site and the forum,was just trying to get rid of some stuff i didn't want...i think most people that visit here for the first time start reading the post and them later go back and read the intro and find out about the sale page..you should have noticed that its new visitors to the site that post in the forum...its probably be much better if you explain to the new person how it works around here,,without biteing their heads off.i know i didn't come back for over a year because of the attitude that was displayed.a few of the people here are getting to know me and probably say that i'm not a bad sort of person and that i am willing to be helpfull if i can be.Mark is not a bad sort of person either,,and he collect guns (bang bang) not marbles.
Richard

Posted on Oct 8, 2005, 6:02 PM

Respond to this message

Return to Index
Responses

Find more forums on WatchesCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Vintage Timex Watch Forum