NOTICE: This forum is now archived and in place for reference only.

FRS---BTL and more.....

by V G HUFNAGEL MD (no login)

Sorry but my web is down and I have been under attack with divorce by ex. I spent years
yes years writing about BTL and had a book for publication completed
HOPE AFTER HYSTERECTOMY
also BTL
oopherectomy and .....
He threw out the hardcopy, disks and my computers ....He has attacked me repeatedly.
He just wants to hurt me and my work.

Ok...I will have to rewrite it again in time
I am now writing
NO MORE MENOPAUSE
and that web should be up soon
Many of you need this because BTL can mess your hormones up very badly.

When I first took all the literature and put it togethter to SHOW--PROVE and expose that BTL Syndrome existed my peers in USA shunned me. Well, BTLS is real and thousands suffer from it.

I have testfied before the Dept of Justice and FTC on the fraud that goes on lies..misrepresentations about BTL to all women.
They the govt have done nothing. I am not a fanatic against sterilization at all. I just have seen the complications and know they can be reduced by enforcing protocals and that women should know they negatives which no one is telling them at all.

Susan Bucher and others are offical FRS advocates . They help women under go FRS surgery to be repaired and improved. Many women do much better with reversal and repair.
REversal alone...is not enough..Many times other things are damaged by the BTL and require repair. The traditional surgeon just puts tubes back not looking at the entire system.

I have a center in Mexico that is International and FRS or Female Reconstructive Surgery as
I created is done there and NO where else,
many MD;s lie about doing FRS who have never even talked to me .

Susan please post to the MD that you are aware is using my name to remove my name from his web and posts and remove anything about me
including my book for he has no rights nor authorization to do so ...I remove any associations with him This may save some women I hope

If you want an educational consult call 310 471 6512 to schedule . If you want FRS you have to have an educational consult and need an advocate...on this web I would offer Susan Bucher ..she knows my work well.......everyone must have an advocate to work with me

I also do medical hormonal conjoint educational consults for the imbalances. I work with your MD
and you get access to my HrBody formulas. I created Natural Cyclic Hormones.. sorry about spelling errors or typos here its 3 am and I needed to get this posted and life is real so
I suspect you understand. I need prayers to help me through this living hell my ex created...I had enough problems being the only Karen Silkwood of Female Medicine now I find I have been sleeping with the enemy...who is beyoind war of the roses ..he's the freedie cougar of divorce..

Despite this I am here and will help all
call
also go to my web...
and network
www.drhufnagel.com
on my web you can access Amazon and get my book No More Hysterectomies which tlaks about BTLS..please use my web to be t Amazon
when ever you need a book ..it helps support the web
call 310 471 6512 PST
yes PST so do not wake us all up in California

Posted on Dec 9, 1998, 7:36 AM
from IP address 152.163.206.209

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Take the Tubal Ligation I.Q. Test Are you outraged? Feel as though you and other women were not (are not) being informed? Think that a class action lawsuit should be filed on behalf of post tubal women because information was and still is being withheld by the ACOG! The CPTwomen invites all reading this forum to join the CPTwomen and communicate with us at the members' forum. All posting here and conversation here has been moved to the members' forum.

CPTwomen members have testified in front of the IL and CA Court, the IL Gov. Task Force, the Sunset Review Committee, (Senator Liz Figueroa), NOW, and more. What occurred has been made a matter of public record. The CPTwomen are making public the issues which millions of other women have faced in silence. Issues such as women are not informed at the time of their tubal ligation that there is a risk of hormonal imbalance occurring. For the CPTwomen to continue its mission to move this issue to the forefront of government, we must ask for a small contribution/subscription fee from all those who wish to communicate with us and participate at the Coalition's Bulletin Board

This forum and www.Tubal.org site is Copyright © 1999 - 2002

Coalition for Post Tubal Women
Archived Public Forum