NOTICE: This forum is now archived and in place for reference only.

FINAL NOTICE before post is moved to another location w/in this web site.

by susan j bucher (no login)

Dear donna/Dr.Borchert,

I have not recieved a direct reply or a public post to my request of Dec 29th, 1998

Again, since you posted an ad at the tubal site we need you to publicly post your stance about informed consent and tubal ligations.

This needs to be done in order to have your post remain at it's current location. Not responding will force me to move your post to another location within the post tubal web site.

Dr. Borchert, you've seen first hand the damage that tubal ligations can cause.

Will you make a statment saying that informed consent laws need to be changed within your state? Will you publicly state that tubal ligations cause damage and that you've seen it first hand?

Will you help us?

Posted on Jan 5, 1999, 4:07 PM
from IP address 204.148.145.180

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Take the Tubal Ligation I.Q. Test Are you outraged? Feel as though you and other women were not (are not) being informed? Think that a class action lawsuit should be filed on behalf of post tubal women because information was and still is being withheld by the ACOG! The CPTwomen invites all reading this forum to join the CPTwomen and communicate with us at the members' forum. All posting here and conversation here has been moved to the members' forum.

CPTwomen members have testified in front of the IL and CA Court, the IL Gov. Task Force, the Sunset Review Committee, (Senator Liz Figueroa), NOW, and more. What occurred has been made a matter of public record. The CPTwomen are making public the issues which millions of other women have faced in silence. Issues such as women are not informed at the time of their tubal ligation that there is a risk of hormonal imbalance occurring. For the CPTwomen to continue its mission to move this issue to the forefront of government, we must ask for a small contribution/subscription fee from all those who wish to communicate with us and participate at the Coalition's Bulletin Board

This forum and www.Tubal.org site is Copyright © 1999 - 2002

Coalition for Post Tubal Women
Archived Public Forum