Return to Index
I'd tell her if she wants to sell it so badly
November 28 2001 at 5:05 PM
On mothers and pianos.
she can find out what it's worth herself! Or giving it away sounds good, if you don't desperately need the money.
But it's easy for me to say that when I'm half way round the world from you!
Respond to this message
- Alnilam on Nov 28, 2001, 5:14 PM
Just tell her to do it.
- Weltall Elite on Nov 28, 2001, 5:19 PM
Can we make a joint appointment?
- Alnilam on Nov 28, 2001, 5:22 PM
We just got a second piano.
- Weltall Elite on Nov 28, 2001, 5:28 PM
- Alnilam on Nov 28, 2001, 5:37 PM
That sounds like a safer solution
- JenCat on Nov 28, 2001, 5:20 PM
Well, her student is really interested.
- Alnilam on Nov 28, 2001, 5:24 PM
Find more forums on Arts, Literature and Culture
Create your own forum at Network54
Copyright © 1999-2018
. All rights reserved.