Return to Index
Russell was born a Kiwi
November 30 2001 at 1:31 PM
I thought he was a Kiwi
but spent most of his life in Australia and calls himself an Australian.
Whatever the case, that part of the world must be full of gorgeous people.
Respond to this message
Someone should tell the rest of NZ that
- JenCat on Nov 30, 2001, 1:34 PM
Maybe it's just a "Russell" thing.
- Weltall Elite on Nov 30, 2001, 2:33 PM
- GTX on Nov 30, 2001, 2:49 PM
Who are you calling a pencil-necked accountant!?
- Weltall Elite on Nov 30, 2001, 3:21 PM
- Alnilam on Nov 30, 2001, 7:30 PM
Well, Australia did produce Mel Gibson
- Alnilam on Nov 30, 2001, 7:26 PM
They've used their quota of good genes, then.
- GTX on Nov 30, 2001, 9:14 PM
Find more forums on Arts, Literature and Culture
Create your own forum at Network54
Copyright © 1999-2018
. All rights reserved.