Return to Index
LOL!! Dissention in the ranks.
March 19 2002 at 7:33 PM
Essay was telling me yesterday why she preferred "Alny".
I really don't mind one way or the other.
I had a bit of pasta for lunch, and then a coke in the afternoon, and that was it until almost 8pm.
Respond to this message
I'm telling you, "Alni" looks like the plural of
- Essay on Mar 19, 2002, 7:46 PM
- Alnilam Orionis on Mar 19, 2002, 7:57 PM
I was only delineating the rules for endings that sound "ee"
- Essay on Mar 19, 2002, 8:04 PM
What about JC?
- JenCat on Mar 20, 2002, 9:00 PM
Absolutely NOT JayCee.
- Essay on Mar 20, 2002, 9:28 PM
Good to see you've given up on the logic
- JenCat on Mar 20, 2002, 9:32 PM
I haven't given up on the logic.
- Essay on Mar 20, 2002, 9:54 PM
I'm even more not a Jenny (or Jenni) than I'm not a Jaycy!
- JenCat on Mar 20, 2002, 11:28 PM
"Y,"or just the "eeee" sound?
- Tamaiko the tailed on Mar 20, 2002, 10:06 AM
That variation is absolutely acceptable!
- Essay on Mar 20, 2002, 2:04 PM
Find more forums on Arts, Literature and Culture
Create your own forum at Network54
Copyright © 1999-2015
. All rights reserved.