Return to Index
No. YOU get up later.
November 3 2002 at 11:27 AM
Don't you get up later?
get up earlier.
And in February, I get up later and in April you get up earlier.
Then we'll be only one hour apart.
Respond to this message
Oh, yeah, that whole opposite side of the world thing.
- Magrat on Nov 3, 2002, 7:18 PM
Well, since our Christmas is tropical
- Alnilam Orionis on Nov 3, 2002, 8:50 PM
It's funny how
- JenCat on Nov 4, 2002, 1:48 PM
- Alnilam Orionis on Nov 4, 2002, 3:12 PM
Yeah, but isn't it fun to overgeneralise?
- JenCat on Nov 4, 2002, 11:02 PM
- Magrat on Nov 4, 2002, 11:09 PM
Having Christmas in summer
- JenCat on Nov 5, 2002, 4:05 PM
Having Christmas twice a year
- Magrat on Nov 5, 2002, 10:09 PM
- JenCat on Nov 6, 2002, 1:40 PM
- Shay on Nov 4, 2002, 5:15 PM
Hey, I'll be happy to trade.
- Alnilam Orionis on Nov 4, 2002, 5:51 PM
Find more forums on Arts, Literature and Culture
Create your own forum at Network54
Copyright © 1999-2014
. All rights reserved.