Return to Index
Oh, yeah, that whole opposite side of the world thing.
November 4 2002 at 3:18 AM
No. YOU get up later.
I keep forgetting your seasons are reverse to ours! I'm getting ready to make eggnog and Christmas cookies, and you're getting ready to watch the spring flowers pop up. (If they haven't already)
Respond to this message
Well, since our Christmas is tropical
- Alnilam Orionis on Nov 4, 2002, 4:50 AM
It's funny how
- JenCat on Nov 4, 2002, 9:48 PM
- Alnilam Orionis on Nov 4, 2002, 11:12 PM
Yeah, but isn't it fun to overgeneralise?
- JenCat on Nov 5, 2002, 7:02 AM
- Magrat on Nov 5, 2002, 7:09 AM
Having Christmas in summer
- JenCat on Nov 6, 2002, 12:05 AM
Having Christmas twice a year
- Magrat on Nov 6, 2002, 6:09 AM
- JenCat on Nov 6, 2002, 9:40 PM
Find more forums on Arts, Literature and Culture
Create your own forum at Network54
Copyright © 1999-2015
. All rights reserved.