Return to Index  

Well...

November 9 2006 at 12:27 PM
Smeagol  (Login agarwaen)
Nice Mountain Hobbitse

Response to A friend lent me the first season.

...you have three months till the running season will continue. They just went into hiatus. Arrgh! I can't believe it.

I will also start again from the beginning and watch everything again. Maybe I will start tomorrow.

When you watch 22-minute animes you can easily watch a 42 minute Lost episode. It's not that much longer. And after a few episodes you wanna know so badly how it continues that you will watch on even on the computer.

Talking about TV series, I finally have all - ALL - Star Trek TNG episodes on DVD. It's a dream come true for me. I always watched those episodes after school years ago. They always started at 3.40 PM. The funny thing is I was wondering if there was just one episode I didn't know from TV but I knew all of them. Seven seasons. Okay not every episode is good, some really suck but the really episodes are very clever. Not as clever as Lost but in Lost they don't have a starship.

I have read today that they have planned four seasons for Lost but hopefully they will make more. But only if they keep the quality that high.

Respond to this message   
Find more forums on Arts, Literature and CultureCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement