Return to Index  

I'm great!

January 10 2007 at 11:08 PM
ewok  (Login wok)
The Fuzzy One

Response to Ewok!!!

I'm retiring in 4 1/2 months, June 1. I'm in my 2nd year as President of the San Diego Costume Guild, & getting ready to start catering more tea parties after I retire. I'm also planning on going back to school and taking sewing and cooking classes, especially Italian. I've been getting better at sewing my historical costumes but found I'm not that good. So I want to improve my skills.
We also plan on doing some travelling, but recently went to Vancouver, CN, and took a cruise ship from there to Alaska. The glaciers are awesome!
I have two kitties now, Rudy and Chloe, both adopted from the animal shelter. Hubby "officially" retired in Oct but is working 5 more years in a Drop Program so he's bringing in two paychecks. Kind of makes up for the loss of my full paycheck.
It was kind of a fluke that I was able to find a couple people here. Someone on a costume LiveJournal I'm on mentioned going to a "virtual costume ball" and I remembered a "virtual tea party" that Essay, Sooth, MJ, Rich, and Ratmeister, and I, had online in 2000. I found it printed out in one of my notebooks and enjoyed it so much, I wanted to reach out to folks. I lost all my bookmarks in a computer crash, and didn't get an answer from Essay's email, but I still had Jester's email so he gave me the links to Dark Tower and I followed it here.
Just wanted to say hi to everyone and see what's what.
So you like being a Cannuck? I bet it's beautiful up there. Just the area of British Colombia that we've been to is so amazingly beautiful. I love going there.
wok

Respond to this message   
Responses

Find more forums on Arts, Literature and CultureCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement