Your level of hypocrisy is unequalled by anyone...
.....It doesn't matter which team you're cheering for in the Finals, there are two teams left, we all picked one or the other...so be it. But you're reason for doing so is nothing more than a lie, and downright laughable. You are bitter towards the Senators, who proved to be a much better team than your Sabres, and in all your bitterness, your comments are seen as nothing more than those of a sore loser. And your perspective, and/or comments on different events and players simply cannot be taken seriously, considering some of the other actions and players you've supported throughout the regular season, and into the playoffs. Here's just a few examples...
1) You mock the Senators for having three fewer Canadian players than the Ducks, but you throw "lemming-like" support for the Sabres, who have only 6 Canadian players on its roster, which is a half-dozen less than the Senators.
2) You criticize Alfredsson for retaliating with a punch against Ducks players, yet you are on record for condoning Briere for spearing Ovechkin in the gonads.
3) You rant and rave against Neil for his style of play, his aggressiveness against opposing players, but condone a no-talent goon like Drew Peters who didn't get to play very much (if at all) in the playoffs.
4) You go off on a tangent about different coaches, GMs and players being whiners, or whining every chance they get, where in fact, Lindy Ruff, Darcy Regier, Golisano and Sabres fans in general whine more than the other 29 teams and their fans put together.
5) You call yourself a long-time NHL Hockey fan, but you haven't said one good thing about the NHL in, shoot, I can't even remember when you last said something good about the NHL???
.....As stated before, your position on most matters, if nothing else, is good for a laugh, kind of in the same way we used to read Pete's comments. The big difference though, at least Pete made an effort once in a while...D'
Posted on Jun 5, 2007, 8:39 PM from IP address 184.108.40.206