Here's the Hasek-Gaborik collision...by Octopus
Q: Do you think that's a good call, giving Hasek a tripping-penalty?
He's playing the puck, and he hits the puck first, before Gaborik goes sailing bum-over-tea-kettle. I always thought that was legal, for a goalie.
Posted on Dec 8, 2007, 12:50 PM
from IP address 184.108.40.206
Respond to this message
Return to IndexResponses
Wild want match-penalty.... Octopus on Dec 8, 2007, 2:41 PM
- I wish Hasek got injured the way Dipietro did last year. Big Dan on Dec 9, 2007, 11:15 AM
- I sure don't hate him.... Octopus on Dec 9, 2007, 1:44 PM
- I think they should change the rules. Big Dan on Dec 10, 2007, 5:37 PM
- I didn't say "likable".... Octopus on Dec 11, 2007, 8:25 AM
- My brother in law is a security guard. Big Dan on Dec 11, 2007, 10:09 AM
- He's sickly-scrawny looking.... Octopus on Dec 11, 2007, 12:46 PM
To Go To The Moderator's Page