We are spoiled in the Westby Big Dan
It is unbelievable how much more entertaining the games are here. You should've seen the goaltending clinic Turco and Roloson put on the other night. 1-1 can sometimes be deceiving.
Meanwhile, I was shocked when Pittsburgh played in Calgary a couple weeks ago. This is the bloody Penguins! I was expecting fireworks and I got to see it live.
The Pens spent all night clogging up the neautral zone. The game had no flow. It was choppy and physical and boring. Yes, there was the occasional scoring chance on the highlight reel. But if that's the best Pittsburgh can do, I cringe to see what the rest of the East is like.
Has anyone noticed that Iginla is second in the NHL in scoring? We have some real treats to watch here: Gaborik, Stastny, Hejduk, Sedins, Hemsky, Ribiero, Zubov, Getzlaf, Niedermayer, Kopitar, Nash, and the Wings that are allowed to dangle. It is all about SPEED.
Oh well, at least the Sabres are scoring again.
Posted on Dec 20, 2007, 8:29 AM
from IP address 22.214.171.124
Respond to this message
Return to IndexResponses
Pits is not alone. smike on Dec 20, 2007, 8:37 AM
- Octo, re link. smike on Dec 20, 2007, 12:07 PM
- Thanks.... Octopus on Dec 20, 2007, 2:42 PM
- Hmmmm, let me know how you make out.. smike on Dec 21, 2007, 5:20 AM
- PS Who else have you written?. smike on Dec 21, 2007, 8:52 AM
- I've written to lots of people.... Octopus on Dec 21, 2007, 10:45 AM
To Go To The Moderator's Page