Most GM's need ownership's approval being signing big contractsby Big Dan
From what I heard, Regier decided to let Briere go and keep Drury. Drury had signed a deal in June, and got mad waiting for Buffalo ownership to make up their minds.
Yes, Regier should have signed him before he came a UFA but Larry Quinn said "no negotiating allowed during the season".
Posted on Jan 23, 2008, 12:20 PM
from IP address 220.127.116.11
Respond to this message
Return to IndexResponses
June???.... D'Artagnon77 on Jan 23, 2008, 6:30 PM
To Go To The Moderator's Page
- End sept-early Oct.. smike on Jan 24, 2008, 6:25 AM
- Alright, let's use your dates.... D'Artagnon77 on Jan 24, 2008, 7:15 AM
- No way. smike on Jan 24, 2008, 8:32 AM
- Just the facts.... D'Artagnon77 on Jan 24, 2008, 9:37 AM
- Regier had a deal,. smike on Jan 24, 2008, 4:44 PM
- Sure it was their fault.... D'Artagnon77 on Jan 24, 2008, 4:50 PM
- The Rangers? He was a free agent, he would not negotiate. smike on Jan 24, 2008, 5:03 PM