So what do you all think of the moves?by Big Dan
Vokoun, one of the best goalies in the world, gets left out of the cold after Bryzgalov scores an extremely bloated contract. Washington hit the lottery there.
Philly's Richards and Carter trades.
Jagr and Talbot to Philly? Way to heat up that rivalry.
The Heatley trade to Minnesota. San Jose is brilliant raping Burns and Havlat out of Chuck Fletcher.
Florida picking up everybody from Bergenheim, Fleischmann, Goc, Bradley, Jovanovski, Versteeg, Theodore, Upshall, Kopecky, Campbell... Kopecky $3M?!
Greg Sherman giving up a lottery pick AND a 2nd rounder for Semyeon Varlamov?! Geez, the 2nd rounder would have been enough. Insane - even Tambellini wouldn't do something that dumb.
Oilers signing goons that know how to shoot and take a pass. Ben Eager's a psycho - see the San Jose playoff game for an example.
There were lots of fun stuff happening. Any thoughts?
Posted on Jul 4, 2011, 4:42 PM
from IP address 126.96.36.199
Respond to this message
Return to IndexResponses
You forgot.... jom on Jul 6, 2011, 4:23 PM
- Tambellini - what an embarrassment. Big Dan on Jul 7, 2011, 4:43 PM
- CHECK this out, Dan.... jom on Jul 8, 2011, 6:14 PM
- This too.... jom on Jul 8, 2011, 6:17 PM
- Dean Lombardi is going way overboard. Teuber on Jul 10, 2011, 8:37 PM
- The "weak Easter Conference"???.... D'Artagnon77 on Jul 9, 2011, 1:26 PM
- Say what you want. Big Dan on Jul 9, 2011, 4:22 PM
- Hold on a second.... D'Artagnon77 on Jul 10, 2011, 2:10 AM
- Good argument, D'.... Octopus on Jul 10, 2011, 7:50 PM
- Calgary and Minnesota were WAY ahead of New York. Big Dan on Jul 10, 2011, 8:24 PM
- The Rangers were WAAAYYYY better than Calgary..... D'Artagnon77 on Jul 11, 2011, 2:31 PM
To Go To The Moderator's Page