RNH...

by D'Artagnon77

Big Dan....

.....It's only three games, but Nugent-Hopkins is already looking like one of the Oilers best players. His skating is impressive, he handles the puck like a vet, consistently makes good decisions, and more importantly, doesn't make stupid mistakes that many of the young players often do.

.....I know the Oilers don't want to make a rash decision and intend to use the 9 games before making a final decision, but this kid is the real deal, and considering the Oilers youth movement, I think he should be given the opportunity to develop with the other kids like Hall, Eberle, Paajarvi and Omark.

.....On a team note, the Oilers are scary fast, watching them play last night, it's not a stretch to make comparisons to the style of play from the 80s. The goaltenders are going to be busy, at both ends, as the Oilers play to outscore the other team, rather than prevent the other team from scoring by focusing on defense...D'

Posted on Oct 16, 2011, 8:53 AM
from IP address 67.193.59.71

Respond to this message

Return to Index
Responses

• Nugent-Hopkins is WAY better than I'd thought he would be. Big Dan on Oct 20, 2011, 6:49 PM