http://www.boardmanweb.com/party

Respond to this message
Original Message
  • ideas for your party
    • Jessica (no login)
      Posted Jun 24, 2003 12:06 PM

Hello, I would have a cookie monster cake, and shape whatever you food you decide to have them eat in shapes circles like cookies. They are all very little so I would have a lot of little activities planned to keep them happy and occupied. Kids at that age love to color, go on line and find a couple of cookie monster pictures for them to color. You could play tape the chocolate chips on the cookie, paper chocolate chips that is. You could find a cookie moster puppet and a cookie monster story and read it to them. Kids love puppets and stories too. I teach dance to little kids and incorporate stories and they love it. If his birthday is in the summer, you could try and find a cookie monster sprinkler for the kids to run in. You could hide bags of cookies around the yard and have every kid find one to take home. Your decorations could be with fake cookies, real cookies, cookie monster, cookie monster plates, napkins, and cups, or just plain blue like cookie monster. If there is a cookie monster video, you could have them watch that. With the puppet, you could hold it in your hand, and have the children follow you in a train, well follow cookie monster. You could also play music, find a big fake cookie at wal-mart or somewhere like that and make the cookie go up then down and pass it to the next child. You could ploay the C is for cookie song while you do that. I think by then the children and parents will be tired and ready to go home. Have fun, hope I helped out some. Party favors could be cookies, crayons, cookie monster book, coloring book, cookie monster plastic cup with something in it, ect. Have fun :) Jessica
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options