Boardman's Birthday Party Ideas Forum (Post) http://www.boardmanweb.com/party

Respond to this message
Original Message
  • What you should get
    • Christy (no login)
      Posted Jul 9, 2003 12:48 PM

I would go with a concert ticket. There are alot of good concerts comnig up soon. Ozzfesttix are really expensive , like 80- 100 so go with something a lil lower on the price range.

If you dnot get a good kcik from that one, why dont you take him out. where i live we have a fun n stuff , they have go kart racing, and arcade games, roller skating, putt putt , batting cages. Why dont you get himsomething liek that.

Worse case scenario, get him something you know he will use, like a box of junk, with cologne, a cd u mixed for him (not lovey- fun), some car wax, guitar picks, a thing of blank CD's, a mouse pad he can put ur picture in ( those are so cute!) Stupid stuff that will make him smile.

I did that for my ex, and i put a fortune cookie in there b/c we always ate chineese, and a pair of kinky boxers ( im 18! LOL ) , a new flashlight he could use at work, some axe deoderant, a box of condoms, some chewing gum, and a car airfreshener.

I dont know if you would liek to do someting liek that, but i hope ihelped.
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options