http://www.boardmanweb.com/party

Respond to this message
Original Message
  • 16th Birthday party for girl
    • (no login)
      Posted Jan 15, 2004 5:06 PM

Well my last party I had was when i was 13 and it fell through so I ended up going to the mall with 2 friends and my mom and it was very boring so I was wanting to make this one a birthday to remember seeing how this will probably be the last birthday party I will have. I want to have my guy and girl friends there (ages 15-18).I was wanting to have everyone come out to the house or something. but I want to have some fun things to occupy our time.. i dont want to watch a movie or play a board game or karokee or anything because we'll get bored and it's kind of cheesy. and also my parents wont let me have a dance or kissins games or anything. but if you have any fun ideas i would really apprecieate them i was thinking about having a co-ed party at the house one night so i can be with all of my friends but then me and my best 3 or 4 girl friends get dressed up in prom dresses and go somewhere on my Birthday night so if you have any ideas of where we could go.. I live in Tulsa. THANKYOU so much! You're there greatest!
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options