http://www.boardmanweb.com/party

Respond to this message
Original Message
  • Re: Boyfriend's 21st birthday!! Don't know what to do!!!
    • Chris (no login)
      Posted Feb 23, 2004 10:23 AM

No offense, but it is your boyfriend's birthday, and since he's turning 21... that's pretty significant, it's the age he can finally drink legally. If he likes to drink occasionally, or even a lot, I think on his birthday, you should do something with him that will allow him to drink. I know you said that drinking isn't for you, but it's his day, not yours. And you don't have to drink, but being around people drinking isn't all that bad, believe me, I sober drive for my friends all the time. It's really fun to watch drunk people actually, and the situation is what you make it, if you don't want to have fun, you won't. But you can also feed off of other people's energy and have a great time!

I suggest you plan a surprise party for your boy at a restaurant or something, let him think it's just you two going out to eat and have all his friends meet you there. Or just the two of you go out to eat first, and then maybe he can go to the bars with his friends after. I don't know where you live, or if you have clubs anywhere near by, but if you like dancing, go out to eat, then go dancing afterwards and tell all his friends to meet you there. Showing him that your supportive of his birthday and even though you don't enjoy the drinking, but he does, will probably mean a lot to him.
      Hope this helps, have fun planning his birthday!
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options