http://www.boardmanweb.com/party

Respond to this message
Original Message
  • Idea
    • Laila (no login)
      Posted May 9, 2004 2:34 PM

My friend just had a party and we went to the mall on a scavengure hunt. (My friend's thirteen) We contacted the mall first to let them know we would be doing this. You split up into teams and each team has video camera. You have a list of things to do and you have to race around the mall and finish everything on that list and be the first team to win. For example, one of the things you had to do was go up to three employees of any store and ask them if they would like to say and animal noise on camera. Another thing was that you had to sing a song infron of a store with atleast three people watching. Another thing was that you had to get a free sample of something and bring back the evidence that you did do it. We had at least twenty things to do and I have to admit it was pretty fun to do crazy things like that with my friends. I had a blast. Afterwards, we watched a movie while eating take-out from my friends favorite fast food place. It was pretty cheap and it was pretty fun.
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options