http://www.boardmanweb.com/party

Respond to this message
Original Message
  • this is sooo fun!
    • (no login)
      Posted Aug 29, 2004 10:08 AM

you could have a reverse suprise party!

1. send out invirations to all of your friends saying ur going bowling or somthing
      2.then write a second letter only for the moms to see saying~ im having a reverse suprise oarty. instead of having the origional party on (date) for bowling, i am going to (the guests name) house @ 7.30 am (or whatever time) and wake them up and surpise them with all the other people i have woken up already! then we will go to my house and have breakfast and play games! this is a reverse suprise party so only dont tell (the guests name)
      thanks!

3. on the day of the party at 7:30 or what ever time in the morning u want to start waking the kids up, go to the 1st persons house. u dont want them to know your there so ask the mom if they cam leave the back door open that night . go in the house and yell SUPRISE! at them in their bed. once the wake up, tell them 2 stay in their pjs, get their present (the mom would of already picked this out the night b4 and put it by the door.

4 then you and your friend that you just woke up, go to the other persons house and you both wake them up and so on. but if u are havong a lot of kids, you have to b careful in the house so u dont wake the person up by runnung up the stairs sounding like elephants.

5 when you finnally have everyone, i forgot, (transportation is needed so ask your mom and dad or someone to take everyone to the other peoples house and bnacke home) go home and cook breakfast with panckakaes, waffles, bacon, toast, ect. aftyer you eat, tell everyone bowlings off lol and play twister, watch t,v and a sock/ slipper hop and open gifts, when your done the party will last 3 hrs (thats what mine did, ) and everones mom could pick them up. this is a fun and inexpensve way to have a party, if you have n e questions (u might cause this is confusing lol ) e mail me kweenkat@sbcglobal.net

~kat (14) (kweenkat@sbcglobal.net

Have fun!
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Your Email
    (Optional)
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options Also send responses to my email address

Create your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
    http://www.boardmanweb.com/party