http://www.boardmanweb.com/party

Respond to this message
Original Message
  • Re: need help and quickly! i need help with a hollywood birthday party!!!
    • (Login soccergrl7838)
      Posted Jan 7, 2006 12:27 PM

HEY!i posted in ur one below, but here
      ~ girly party
      facials
      manicures
      make overs
      hair dos
      dress up?(i dont no, like in fancy dresses)

~ Hollywood party, show only new blockbuster movies, buy cheap red fabric from the store to make a red carpet, get ur siblings tobe paparatzy, or u be it, string chrsitmas lights everywhere, u or sibling get everyoneto walk down the stairs(or through a door), and announce tehm as they come in( or announce clues for them), make them all "bring a date" like make them come with someone else who is invited, PUT A name tag on thier forhead, and dont tell them who they are, and make themtry to guess itby having everyone give clues, divide them into groups of 2, and make them draw from a hat( the hat will contain like, well known movies) and have them act out scenes from the movie(have people guess them?), or make a new movie, based on that movie. give them 15minutes to get it, then 10 to rehearse,relax, u have all night,give out popcorn/movie candy while they perform (or through out the night, have little movie based games(trivia,etc) and award them tickets for it, them make them buy the popcorn and candy w/ the tickets before you watch the blockbuster movies.)

need more? email me and ill think of some more:)

more ideas, sorry justthought ofthem
      ~brother/sister?=bowncer
      ~send out name cards and description of person u want them to be with the invite
      ~contests: "who looked most like their celebrity", "who acts most thier celebrity", and "best hair".
      ~flashlight tag
      FOOD
      ~cheap plastic champaign flutes,and ginger ale
      ~cookies in shapes of stars

Decorations
      *cut out huge oscar awards/stars from poster board,then paint them gold/or glue the whole thing,then sprinkle gold sparkles on it
      *hot glue a dollar store barbie doll(or dollar store figurean/statue) to a small piece of wood, cut off her hair, then spraypaint her gold to be an oscar
      ~buy/print off posters from movies and hang them up
      gold/silver/red/white silver ware/dishes/napkins/plates/etc

Games
      *photo shoot, hang up any color sheet up, then tape up 2 huge oscars and/or stars(if u want) then snap away
      *print off a movie script(short one, just search the internet for them)and make ur own movie later on~use the barbie doll oscars as awards after teh movie, write their name and thier role on it and give it to them

me again

cut out and sparkle-a-fy a HOLLYWOOD sign, and put it in ur house,or an outside bush

Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options

Create your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
    http://www.boardmanweb.com/party